This one is gonna be a big one. This is my fault for having a great weekend. Oh well. The show must go on. I will say as a side note I do feel like all this positive energy around me has actually improved my mood and how I am feeling at the moment.
Okay so here goes:
56) The Barnes Foundation - I got to go to the Barnes yesterday with Alex. It was a lot of fun to be able to see the Barnes as it has been for a while. The grounds were beautiful and it reminded me a lot of some of the museums in Italy.
57) The Arboretum - The best part of the Barnes were the grounds. We ended up finding a lovely spot in the arboretum by a pond. It was so lovely to be able to sit outside among the trees enjoying the lovely day. The best part was that the leaves kept falling around us. It was just so amazing and picturesque I loved it.
58) New recipes - I tried out a new butternut squash soup recipe yesterday that ended up turning out great. It was so great to cook dinner with someone else and have it be really really good. I enjoyed it.
59) A new red KitchenAide Mixer - Enough said!
60) Parties with Friends - I am not gonna lie, sometimes alcohol and friends make for some good fun. It was great to get to know some people a little better and I enjoyed the opportunity.
61) Old friends - I was so lucky to have one of my friends who just hadn't been at work in ages. (She just had an adorable baby!) It was so great to see her again. I really missed her and have not had the time to really go and properly catch up with her since her bundle of joy came about. It made me feel so good. I couldn't stop hugging her.
62) Getting loved on by someone else's dog - I ended up going to my boyfriend's house and he has a dog that has a crazy streak. I have heard some pretty funny stories about how he is a bit of a loose cannon dog. Well, we went over there and this dog was loving up on me. It was so cute that he couldn't get enough of licking me. It made me feel good. There is nothing like a dog licking your face to put you in a good mood. Especially one that does not have a history of really falling in love with strangers.
63) Being told you are doing a good job - I tend to not take myself too seriously and try to have fun in most situations that come around for me. After a manager heard me talking to a customer helping them with their registry she came to tell me I did a good job. It was just a little comment but it made my day.
64) Unexpected visitors - My mom randomly stopped by work on Saturday and it was such a great surprise to see someone I love randomly in my day. It made me happy she took the time to come by and I was glad to get a random hug from my mom in the middle of the day. Truly a treat!
65) Anniversaries - It is always nice to look back at where you were a certain time ago. I just had an anniversary this weekend and it was such a great time to remember the good from then until now and see how much my life has grown for the best since then.
66) Today - I have been able to do the things I have been meaning to do for a while, such as cleaning the fish take, and now I get to sit on the couch next to a sleeping dog planning my future. A good day overall.
67) Holiday Honey - There is a white winter honey that Crate & Barrel sells that is absolutely AMAZING! I seriously love it. It is creamy with a light honey flavor. It is great in tea and it makes me happy.
68) Iron pills - I found out a lot of my sickness as of earlier this month and last month was because I was severely anemic. So iron pills have become my new best friend. I am feeling better and more like myself so I am so happy that they are having such an impact.
69) People who love me - I know this seems like a given but I am just so thankful there are so many people in my life who care about me and want to see me doing well. It is really a blessing to be surrounded by such love and caring. I am a lucky lady!
70) The warmer then normal weather - I love it! I hate winter coats and I am happy I can wear just a jacket and scarf and brave the weather right now. I am a happy little clam right now.