Wow! This month is flying by. Let's get this party started!
71) Grilled Cheese - I mean how good is grilled cheese. It actually makes me very happy.
72) Knocking things off your to-do list - The idea of knocking things off of what I wanted to do really makes me happy. I have been feeling a little bogged down by things that need to be done. So today knocking some of those things off really made me feel good.
73) Duchess Gray tea at Trader Joe's - I have always loved lady Earl Gray tea. It is amazing, but kinda hard to find. I am happy to say that in my daze walking around Trader Joe's today I saw they have something called Duchess Gray Tea. I LOVE IT! I am already on my second cup and I just opened it a few hours ago. If you are a tea kinda person go for it. It will be $1.99 you will not regret spending.
74) Lost Cities - I know a certain someone is going to hate me saying this but I seriously LOVE this game. For some reason I have a knack for winning at it. I am not even sure how I do it but I am apparently a natural at this and I love it.
75) My dog - I feel like the windows in my room are rather drafty. I tend to get a bit cold at night. This is why I love her so much. She is my little space heater. She has now taken to snuggling me a lot and I couldn't be happier to have a furry little heat source snuggling up.